Thursday

BookReview: Matched by Ally Condie

I enjoyed Matched very much.
I will give it a 5/5

Characters and characters plot:
Okay so i had a love hate relationship with the main character Cassia, she is not grateful for the things she had in her life. I adored her at the start into after the matching ceremony, then when she met Ky i was like kill your self! No joke and i just couldn't understand that moment when she relied she was in love with Ky.

I loved Xander easily my favorite character in the whole book, it was amaze-balls. He is a nice and kind guy who loves Cassia and is willing to love her as more than just a friend. When he knew what Ky and Cassia are together; i loved how he reacted but he also knows that him and Cassia should be together but secretly he wants her to be happy. And i think if that means loosing her, i think he will do it.

I hated Ky. He ruined there relationship so that is all i have to say about him.

Plot:

I loved the plot, at 17 you are matched and you have to do it or be single and that means you can't be with anyone or have any kids. You are match by personality, height, thoughts,genes and many other things. The plot extends but i don't want to spoil it to much.

No comments: