Thursday

Review: Emma hearts LA!

Emma Hearts LA
Author: Keris Stainton
Page count:259
Publisher: Orchard books
ISBN: 978-1-40831-952-9
Goodreads
Amazon
The book depository


Synopsis:

Emma's just arrived in Los Angeles,
a million miles away from all her friends, and any chance of a boyfriend.
Unless you count geeky Oscar - which she doesn't.
Not at first, anyway.
Teen heartthrob Alex might have potential too.
If she can get him away from the prying eyes of the paparazzi, that is.
Two boys, unlimited sunshine, and a new life amongst the stars.
Maybe LA's not that bad, after all.

My view:
This was an enjoyable contemporary. It was very fun and quirky! I had a love hate relationship with the main character Emma because I think she changed alot. I love the sort of love triangle between Oscar, Alex and Emma it was very enjoyable but I wish that ended better. I liked Emma at the end because she knew what she want and it was very fast pace.


Faith

No comments: